Each year the Missouri Chamber Manufacturing Alliance, in partnership with Missouri Enterprise, leads Missouri’s statewide MFG Day open door events and invites students to learn more about the amazing career potential that exists across the manufacturing industry. This year we’re meeting the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic by bringing today’s modern manufacturing world right to your students’ classrooms and homes virtually.
A half-day, Manufacturing Day Telethon livestreamed event will showcase dozens of manufacturers across Missouri while Zooming in schools and classrooms from around the state. Every hour on the hour we will have interactive programming that will introduce students to today’s manufacturing world. Each hour we will feature a unique virtual tour of manufacturing plants, hearing first hand from key leaders of the company and learning about the various career pathways from passionate and talented professionals.
What’s in it for schools?
- Opportunity to provide real world learning insights into modern manufacturing and career pathways available to your students — accessible whether in the classroom or watching from home
- Ability for classes and individual students to Zoom into the event and interact with CEOs, plant managers, HR managers and frontline production professionals
- Access to supporting resources and curriculum that dive deeper into today’s modern manufacturing world
- Join with classrooms from around the state on a national event
- All grade levels are welcome.
We need your help to push these numbers higher and inspire the next generation to pursue exciting career pathways in manufacturing.
How will this work?
- Classrooms and/or groups of students can register for a Zoom link that will provide access to the program
- The Zoom link will allow your class or student group to access MFG Day in Virtual for either the whole day, or pick and choose hours that work best
- Classrooms can ask questions either in the Chat Box, or when possible, directly in real time
- We will live stream on the Missouri Chamber facebook page October 2 starting at 9:00am (ending at 1:00pm)
- Schedule of factory tours coming soon!
Boeing – Pfizer – G3 Boats – Koller Enterprises
Kawasaki – Emerson – Alpla – Toyota
CLICK TO VIEW THE AGENDA
Sign up your class to participate in our virtual Manufacturing Day event. It’s free and you are welcome to join the event at any time and stay as long as you’d like. Facebook account not required to watch.
Join the thousands of students participating in this virtual Manufacturing Day event. All Missourians, including non-students, are welcome to register using this link as well. Facebook account not required to watch.
We are onboarding sponsors daily to help offset the costs of this program to help support, find out more here. To learn more and get involved, contact Brian Crouse at 573-634-3511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.