MFG DAY 2020 HIGHLIGHTS
The Boeing Company
More from Boeing
Swisher Acquistion, Inc.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing
Each year the Missouri Chamber Manufacturing Alliance, in partnership with Missouri Enterprise, leads Missouri’s statewide MFG Day open door events and invites students to learn more about the amazing career potential that exists across the manufacturing industry. This year we’re meeting the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic by bringing today’s modern manufacturing world right to your students’ classrooms and homes virtually.
A half-day, Manufacturing Day Telethon livestreamed event will showcase dozens of manufacturers across Missouri while Zooming in schools and classrooms from around the state. Every hour on the hour we will have interactive programming that will introduce students to today’s manufacturing world. Each hour we will feature a unique virtual tour of manufacturing plants, hearing first hand from key leaders of the company and learning about the various career pathways from passionate and talented professionals.
What’s in it for schools?
- Opportunity to provide real world learning insights into modern manufacturing and career pathways available to your students — accessible whether in the classroom or watching from home
- Ability for classes and individual students to Zoom into the event and interact with CEOs, plant managers, HR managers and frontline production professionals
- Access to supporting resources and curriculum that dive deeper into today’s modern manufacturing world
- Join with classrooms from around the state on a national event
- All grade levels are welcome.
We need your help to push these numbers higher and inspire the next generation to pursue exciting career pathways in manufacturing.
Download a free Educators Guide —
An Intro to Manufacturing Here