Empowering Missouri business
For 95 years, the Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry has been taking care of business for Missouri employers in the halls of the State Capitol, in the courtroom and beyond. Empowered by strength and passion for our cause, the Missouri Chamber brings together members from all corners of the state to make Missouri a better place to live and work.
The Missouri Chamber has a prominent voice when business policy decisions are being made. Our work includes:
- Effective representation before the Missouri General Assembly, government agencies and the courts to reduce taxes, limit regulation, improve education and foster positive economic development opportunities for Missouri employers.
- Timely events and seminars—available to members at a discounted rate—focusing on emerging business issues and providing access to industry and governmental leaders.
- Proven support to help you grow your business, including valuable product discounts, market analysis services and assistance with regulatory issues.
- Extensive communication that keeps you up-to-date on legislative issues, policy changes and breaking news that could impact the way you do business.
- Valuable leadership and professional development opportunities for professionals and students through the Missouri Chamber Foundation.
To protect and advance Missouri Employers.