Transportation leaders and stakeholders gathering Feb. 18 in Kansas City for Missouri Chamber’s statewide Transportation Future Summit
It’s an exciting time in Missouri to be involved with transportation! On Friday, Feb. 18, 2022, transportation leaders and stakeholders will gather in Kansas City for the Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s annual statewide Transportation Future Summit.
A strong lineup of national and statewide experts will present and facilitate discussion on transportation sectors including roads and bridges, air, port and rail — from information on incoming federal funds to bold, innovative regional projects and solutions.
Agenda highlights include:
- Remarks from Lt. Gov. Mike Kehoe, longtime champion of Missouri infrastructure investment
- Details on the $6 billion in federal infrastructure funds coming to Missouri with Ed Mortimer, Vice President of Transportation and Infrastructure at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- How Lufthansa Airlines and St. Louis Lambert International Airport developed a new, exciting partnership to bring non-stop flights to continental Europe from Missouri
- The national supply chain challenge and how Missouri can leverage recent disruptions, evolve and play an even more vital role in linking American suppliers with consumers (Panel)
- How RideKC created an innovative economic development model centered around transportation connectivity across a region covering seven counties and two states
- What’s ahead for the Missouri Dept. of Transportation with MoDOT Director Patrick McKenna
The Missouri Chamber’s Transportation Future Summit
Feb. 18, 2022
Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 200 West 12th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105
Presented by HNTB
Full agenda here
Members of the press are welcome to attend any portion of the event in person or online. To receive credentials for access, contact Ashley Schwab at firstname.lastname@example.org.