Thirty participants join 30th annual Leadership Missouri class
The Missouri Chamber is celebrating three decades of its exclusive professional development program.
Founded in 1990, Leadership Missouri identifies current and emerging leaders to enhance their leadership skills and deepen their knowledge of the state.
Due to the program being postponed for pandemic safety reasons in 2020, the 2021 participants comprise the 30th class. The class kicks off June 16 in Saint Louis and over the following seven months will travel to Kansas City, Joplin, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau and Chillicothe before concluding in Osage Beach.
“We designed Leadership Missouri to elevate the talent of our state’s leadership pool and establish a forum for sharing ideas and best practices. Over the past 30 years, all of our expectations for this program have been met — and more,” said Daniel P. Mehan, Missouri Chamber President and CEO. “Leadership Missouri is no less vital today than it was at its founding. Right now, Missouri needs strong leadership to help us confront important economic competitiveness issues. We need leaders who can work across industries and regions to unite our state. That is exactly what Leadership Missouri provides and the Missouri Chamber is proud to be offering this experience for the 30th time.”
Learn more at mochamber.com/leadershipmissouri.
- Ron Bogart, President, Gold Mechanical
- Ralph Boots, Executive Director, Liberty Economic Development Corporation
- Marc Bowers, Executive Director, St. Louis Makes
- Chris Bowser, Vice President of Student Affairs, State Technical College of Missouri
- Dawn Brooks, Chief Operating Officer, Missouri Department of Economic Development
- Nicole Brueggeman, Manager of Cross Sector Affairs, Missouri Foundation for Health
- Ryan Bushnell, Manager of Operations, Tri-County Electric Cooperative
- Jackie Clark, Director of Government Relations & Community Affairs, LafargeHolcim
- Laura Coalter-Parker, Partner/Agent, Coalter Insurance Group
- Ryan DeBoef, Chief of Staff/Assistant to the President of Governmental Relations, Missouri State University
- Danielle Dulin, Assistant City Manager, City of Warrensburg
- Theresa Garza, Manager, Spire, Inc. Regional Economic Development
- Mark Grossenbacher, St. Louis Area Practice Leader – Group Director, HNTB Corporation
- Jay Hahn, Managing Partner, Hahn | O’Daniel
- Terrie Hart, Manager of Workforce Diversity, BJC Healthcare
- Aubrey Krcmar, Regulatory Liaison, Ameren Missouri
- Tasha Lindsey, Executive Director, Grain Valley Partnership
- Jeff Martin, Vice President of Customer Operations, Evergy
- Shawn Moore, Founder & Executive Director, Caregivers on the Homefront
- Sherry Noller, Associate State Director/Marketing & Communications Director, Missouri SBDC
- Matt Panik, Vice President of Governmental Affairs, Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Jeff Pinkerton, Director of Economic Research, Missouri Department of Economic Development
- Jennifer Presberry, Economic Development Specialist, Co-Mo Connect
- Gabriela Ramirez-Arellano, Director of Entrepreneurship , Cortex
- Harry Roberts, Deputy Chief of Staff, Missouri Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft
- Lynn Struemph, Director of Finance and Administration, Missouri Department of Economic Development/Missouri Division of Tourism
- Mike Turner, Commander of Support Services Bureau, Missouri State Highway Patrol
- Katie Jo Wheeler, Deputy Director, Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Frank White III, Vice President of Development, RideKC Development Corporation
- Jake White, Business Development Manager, Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company, Inc.