You have a new choice for your next meeting in Jefferson City.
Located just four blocks from the State Capitol in Downtown Jefferson City, the Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s recently renovated meeting facilities will provide your organization with a convenient, cost-effective, and professional setting for your next meeting. Our space can accommodate groups of up to 100, for both daytime and evening events. We offer the latest in meeting technology and all spaces are handicapped accessible.
- Parking – Parking is available along the streets by the Missouri Chamber. There is free street parking available along Capitol Avenue within walking distance.
- Catering – Catering is coordinated by your organization.
- Alcohol – Alcohol is allowed in our facilities and is coordinated by your organization, allowing flexibility and significant savings.
- Smoking – Smoking is not permitted.
- Damage – A damage waiver is required.
- Deposit – The Missouri Chamber does not require a deposit or cancellation penalty.
Non Member $75
Rounds: 40 people
Reception: 100 people
Non Member $100
Board Seating: 18
Non Member $150
Non Member $170
Graduated theater-style seating: 60
Amenities included in rental:
- Full audio visual package, including built-in microphones, built-in LCD projection, cables, power strips, trip protectors, and USB ports available in all rooms but the Atrium.
- Beverage and snack serving wares, including airpots, water pitchers, ice buckets, bowls, baskets and sweeteners. Carafes and glassware are available in the Executive Boardroom.
- Wi Fi available in all rooms.
- White boards, flip pads and markers available in all rooms but the Atrium.
- Sign easels available in all rooms.
- Conference phone available in all rooms but the Atrium
Other available amenities
Organizations can bring their own linens, go without linens, or rent our linens for rounds for $25 per table.
Parking is available along the streets by the Missouri Chamber. There is free street parking available along Capitol Avenue within walking distance.
You have the flexibility to contract your own catering, providing significant savings.
Alcohol is permitted in our facilities and is coordinated by your organization, allowing flexibility and significant savings.
Smoking is not permitted.
A contract and damage waiver is required. No deposit is required.
For more information, or to reserve your date and space, contact Bev Loehner at email@example.com, or by phone at (573) 634-3511.
MISSOURI CHAMBER EDUCATION FOUNDATION
428 East Capitol Avenue
Jefferson City, Missouri 65101