Missouri Chamber Federation
The Missouri Chamber Federation is a partnership created to unify local and state chamber advocacy efforts in the capitol in Jefferson City and in Washington D.C. The Missouri Chamber Federation is a network of Missouri’s strongest chambers of commerce providing grassroots support on issues that align with local priorities. All employers of 10 employees or less automatically become a member of the Missouri Chamber of Commerce through this program. Currently, more than 100 chambers of commerce are a part of the Missouri Chamber Federation. Together we represent more than 75,000 Missouri employers.
2019 Federation Legislative Priorities
- Support a sustainable funding plan for a comprehensive transportation system.
- Support the expansion of broadband.
- Enact tort reforms to improve Missouri’s legal climate.
- Make changes to Missouri’s tax system to resolve current loss of internet sales taxes.
- Increase tourism funding.
- Increase resources for entrepreneurial and start up incentives.
- Dedicate funding to talent attraction initiatives.
- Increase resources for customized training.
- Prioritize STEM education in K-12 schools.
- Enact prescription drug monitoring program.
- Increase access to mental health support.
For more information contact Tammy Long, director of the Missouri Chamber Federation, at 573-634-3511.