The annual Show-Me Manufacturing Video Contest challenges students to create videos answering this question:“What’s So Cool About Manufacturing?”
Want to participate?
What it takes to participate:
- Sign up to participate by Nov. 1, 2018
- Provide a teacher coach to serve as the main school contact and to manage your student team
- Enlist a team of 4-12 students
- Facilitate your team’s work with area manufacturers during filming and editing
- Promote final video to your school and community
For more information, contact Vice President of Education Brian Crouse at 573.634.3511 or email@example.com.
We are excited to announce the winners of the 2017-18 contest.
Best Overall – Troy Buchanan High School
People’s Choice – Monroe City High School
Honorable Mention – Ursuline Academy
This contest is sponsored by: