Win a 4k Drone or a 3D printer for your school!
Every year we kick off our Show-Me Manufacturing Video contest by challenging Missouri student teams to create videos answering, “What’s so cool about manufacturing?” Paired up with a local manufacturer in their community, high school or middle school student teams will enter manufacturing centers to learn about the manufacturing process and the high-demand careers available to students when exiting high school or college.
Watch the 2019 winning entry—can you top this video?
The video contest runs from November 1, 2019 to March 26, 2020.
What it takes to participate:
- Sign up your school or company
- Provide a point of contact to serve as the main school or company contact to manage the project
- Enlist a team of 4-12 students
- Enlist a manufacturer host to provide access with tours and interviews
- Facilitate your team’s work with area manufacturers during filming and editing
- Promote final video to your school, community and networks
For more information, contact Vice President of Education Brian Crouse at (573) 634-3511 or email@example.com.
This contest is sponsored by: