As Missouri seeks to emerge strong from the COVID-19 pandemic, join the Missouri Chamber for a series of free, informational virtual events designed to help businesses survive and thrive during this challenging time. Register once to be included in all of the upcoming Uniting for Recovery virtual events.
Thursday, March 4 — 1:00–2:00pm: Vaccinating Your Staff — Legal Update
- Rob Dixon, Director, Missouri Department of Economic Development
- Gerry Richardson, Evans & Dixon
- Denise Bloch, Evans & Dixon
- Richard Behr, Evans & Dixon
Thursday, March 11 — 1:00–2:00pm: State of the Virus
- Dr. Clay Dunagan, Senior Vice President & Chief Clinical Officer, BJC HealthCare
Thursday, March 18 — 1:00–2:00pm: Vaccine Rollout Update
- Mike Carney, Senior Vice President of Emerging Issues, US Chamber
This is your chance to reach thousands of employers across the state and help the Missouri Chamber continue developing this critical content. Sponsors of the Missouri Chamber’s COVID-19 Updates will be given blanket recognition across all COVID-19 Update webinars and publications going forward. This is an opportunity to invest in one sponsorship opportunity leading to months of positive exposure to Missouri’s top business leaders.
For more details on how you can support this event, download our sponsorship brochure or contact Olivia Louderman or call (573) 634-3511 for more information.