Missouri STEM Signing Day • May 7, 2021
Today’s talent, tomorrow’s future
The Missouri Chamber Foundation’s Mathematics and Science Coalition launched the Missouri STEM Signing Day program in 2019 in partnership with the Boeing Company to raise awareness of STEM pathways for students beyond high school. Just like signing days for athletes, Missouri STEM Signing Day celebrates Missouri high school seniors as they make their commitments to study a STEM field in 4-year or 2-year college or technical school and provides the opportunity to win one of our $1,000 scholarships!
Whether you seek to work on some of the latest technologies in the manufacturing space by attending a Mechatronics or Advance Machining Technician program at a 2 year college or technical school or you want to work on cutting edge bio-life science research to improve the quality of our lives by attending a Bio-Chem or Nursing program at a 4 year college — wherever your passion takes you in the STEM fields, Missouri STEM Signing Day is about your future. This program recognizes outstanding students across the state who are inspired by STEM and dedicated to pursuing a STEM career pathway in postsecondary education and beyond, and raises awareness of companies in Missouri for future career opportunities that they and others can pursue.
November 1, 2020 – Application period opens
- 2021 high school senior
- Must attend high school in Missouri
- Planning to attend a STEM program at a 2-year, 4-year or technical college in Fall 2021
- Must attend a college in Missouri
- Planning to pursue a STEM career pathway
- Applications will be evaluated on the basis on passion for STEM learning, advancing society through STEM, high school activity involvement and scholarship.
- Semi-Finalists will be asked to provide a 1-2 minute video
- Awardees are expected to attend either in-person or virtual signing day TBA
March 1, 2021 — Application period closed
March 15, 2021 — Semifinalist video submissions due
***May 7, 2021 — Virtual STEM Signing Day Event***
To learn more please contact Brian Crouse at (573) 634-3511 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor STEM Signing Day 2021
Click the image to download STEM Signing Day 2020’s Sponsorship Return on Investment. If you are interested in supporting students and becoming a sponsor for next year’s program, please contact Brian Crouse at (573)634-3511
or by email at email@example.com.