The annual Show-Me Manufacturing Video Contest challenges students to create videos answering this question: “What’s So Cool About Manufacturing?”
The 2018 award winning video by Troy Buchanan High School:
The People’s Choice Award went to Monroe City High School:
We are recruiting schools and manufacturers now to join this fall’s contest.
What it takes to participate:
- Provide a teacher to serve as the team coach who will manage the project and lead the students
- Enlist students to participate as the school’s video team
- Provide access for your students to work with area manufacturers during filming and editing
- Promote your final video to your school and community
- Attend the regional awards ceremony in February to celebrate the accomplishments of your students
- Support the winning team by attending the statewide celebration in March
Click below to download more information about the Show-Me Manufacturing Video Contest:
- Information for coaches
- Information for manufacturers
- Information for schools
- Information for regional hubs
Register your School or Company today!
For more information, contact Vice President of Education Brian Crouse at 573.634.3511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.