Leadership Missouri announces 2022 class
The Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry has selected 35 leaders from across the state to participate in the Leadership Missouri program.
Founded in 1990, Leadership Missouri identifies current and emerging leaders with a focus on enhancing their leadership skills and deepening their knowledge of the state. On May 17, the 2022 class will convene in St. Louis for the first of seven, monthly multi-day sessions in locations across Missouri. Each session will explore unique aspects of the state’s economy, infrastructure, and political system, all while being immersed in the culture of different communities in the state. In addition to visiting St. Louis, the 2022 class will spend time in Kirksville, Kansas City, Springfield, Jefferson City and Warrensburg before concluding at the Lake of the Ozarks in November.
The 34 leaders selected for the program represent a broad cross section of the state’s private industries and public sector employers.
“Leadership Missouri is designed to elevate the talent of our state’s leadership pool and establish a forum for sharing ideas and best practices,” said Daniel P. Mehan, Missouri Chamber president and CEO. “Right now, Missouri needs strong leadership that can work across industries and regions to unite our state. That is exactly what Leadership Missouri provides and is the reason this program has remained vital in Missouri for more than 30 years. I congratulate this year’s class for being selected for this exclusive program and I look forward to seeing their growth over the next seven months.”
Learn more at mochamber.com/leadershipmissouri.
- Jeff Barnard, Water Global Practice Manager – St. Louis, Burns & McDonnell
- Allie Bennett, Manager of Economic Development & Member Services, Northeast Missouri Electric Power Coop.
- Nicolette Brennan, Public Information Manager, City of Cape Girardeau
- Brent Buerck, City Administrator, City of Perryville
- Theresa Calvert, Vice President, Ace Pipe Cleaning, Inc.
- Angela Castle, President, KAW Services
- Morgan Corder, Deputy Policy Director, Office of the Missouri Attorney General
- Mark Croarkin, District Engineer – Sikeston, MO, MODOT
- Kayla Drury, Account Executive, DDI Media
- Adam Duris, Vice President of Operations, Heartland Veterinary Partners, LLC
- Katie Earnhart, Library Director, Cape Girardeau Public Library
- Jim Erickson, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Economic Development Corporation of Kansas City
- Cathleen Flournoy; Vice President, Business Recruitment; Missouri Partnership
- Andrew Frazier, City Administrator, City of Glasgow
- Angie Gaines, Vice President of Academic Affairs, State Technical College of Missouri
- Joseph Gorman, General Counsel and Secretary, PTC Laboratories, Inc.
- Mark Grossenbacher, St. Louis Area Practice Leader, HNTB Corporation
- Maddie McMillian Green, Assistant Attorney General for Special Litigation, Office of the Missouri Attorney General
- Heather Hall, Councilwoman, City of Kansas City
- Sally Hodges, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Kansas City Relationship Institute, LLC
- Ann Hopper, Coordinator, Lebanon Regional Economic Development, Inc.
- Carrie Jenks, Director Logistics, Continental Cement Company
- Tiffany Lake; Senior Manager, FERC/NERC Compliance; Evergy
- Chris Lievsay, Assistant Director, Columbia College; Council Member, City of Blue Springs
- Matthew Lueders; Engineering Manager, Asset Planning; Missouri American Water
- Carl Mallory, Vice President of Government Relations, Mercy Health System
- Wes Marks, Assistant General Manager, LMV Automotive Systems
- Misty Miller, Executive Director, RISE Community Services
- Matt Morris, Vice President for Administrative Services, Missouri State University
- Sherry Noller, Associate State Director/Marketing & Communications Director, Missouri SBDC
- Ginna Rivera, External Affairs Manager, BJC Healthcare
- Mel Smith; Director, Indirect Spend; Kansas City Southern Railway Company
- Scott Swaggart, Partner, SNP Real Estate power by Keller Williams Southland Partners LLC
- Lonna Trammell, Regional Account Executive, Ameren Missouri
- Sandy Waggett, Owner, MSW Interactive Designs LLC and Transform & Inspire LLC