All across Missouri, businesses have been searching for cost-saving health coverage options.
Now, chambers of commerce across eastern and central Missouri have banded together to offer a new solution with potential savings for their members.
The Chamber Benefit Plan is a self-funded medical offering built on the multiple employer welfare arrangement model. This program enables smaller employers to join together to share in the overall claims risk. By being part of a larger, self-funded pool, employers have financial protection backed by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Missouri.
Is My Business Eligible?
- This health coverage is only available to businesses that are chamber members. To gain eligibility, your business must join the Missouri Chamber or any local chamber that belongs to the Missouri Chamber Federation.
- This plan is only available in eastern and central Missouri. See a map of the eligible area.
- Only businesses with 2-50 full time employees are eligible to participate.
Please contact one of the brokers below to learn more about the Missouri Chamber Federation Benefit Plan and enroll your company.
- Barker Phillips Jackson
- Blue Chip Consortium
- Bukaty Companies (Broker Source Inc)
- Central Bank Insurance Agency
- Charles L. Crane Agency Company
- Croley Insurance & Financial
- Daniel & Henry Co.
- Employee Benefit Design
- First State Insurance Agency
- JW Terrill
- McGrath Insurance Group
- Mike Keith Insurance
- Missouri Dental Insurance Services
- MSMA Insurance Agency
- Naught Naught Agency
- Nixon & Lindstrom
- Renaissance Financial Corporation
- Sonus Benefits
- Stitz & Associates Inc.
- TIG Advisors
- Titan Insurance Inc (Coalter Insurance Group)
- Wallstreet Insurance